Recently while browsing Windows Forums , I came across these kind of issues where Windows 10 users are facing issues while shutting down , since they upgraded their Operating System to Windows 10. They are using the Menu Button shut down option and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down.They are using the work around for that, by holding the physical power button till it gets shut down.Every time, if they do the same , they are worried about their system hardware might go for a toss.
Normally, this problem might occurs because of one of the following reasons.
- One of your Processes or Services are not shutting down properly.
- You might have a faulty or incompatible device driver installed.
- You might have a faulty or incompatible program running.
- You may be the victim of any malware.
- Any hardware incompatibles.
Whatever it is, we have a permanent resolution for this issue.
You are done. Now close the command prompt window. Please try to shut down your machine and see whether you are able to do it without any issues.
If you resolved the issue with the above solution,then please let me know. I will glad to know that it helped you.